Augray was conferred with the Chennai Best Employer Brand Award on 12th December 2017. The occasion sought to recognize organizations that have used marketing communications effectively in attracting, retaining and developing talent in line with an existing retention policy. Organized by the World HRD Congress, the award is bestowed upon top organizations from Chennai that adopt exemplary marketing practices while effectively making use of marketing communications for human resource development. The awards were intensely researched by the World HRD Congress along with being chaired and headed by Dr. Indira Parikh who is the Ex-Dean of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
The nominees were assessed on the following three criteria:
- Firstly, combining vision and action with HR Strategy as well as translating it into a working practice.
- Secondly to build a line between HR Strategy and business practices.
- Thirdly, with regard to cultivating farsighted competencies to build an organization that is future ready.
Augray is an Augmented Reality company that aims to provide platform applications for smartphones, tablets, and wearables that enrich the digital life of customers. Augray’s seeks to provide AR/VR/MR platform applications that provide customers with a valuable visual experience. Augray attempts to bridge the real and virtual world with fun, emotional, educational and timely insights. It seeks to provide informative, exploratory and multi-sensory solutions that redefine consumer experience. Apart from this,The World HRD Congress recognized Augray for the following reasons;
- To begin with, Augray has been able to attract and retain the best talent in the Chennai region which is not an easy task by any means.
- From bearing origins as a tech start-up, Augray is now an innovation company that rightfully takes its place as a pioneer in Augmented Reality since 2013.It has managed to retain, engage and reward its target audience by using ground-breaking Augmented Reality technology and consumer channels
- Being one of the first Augmented Reality companies was by no means an easy task due to the lack of any prior market experience. However, Augray has been instrumental in helping businesses reach an AR ready as well as a hyper-connected market wherein the consumer can have access to branded content through the Augmented Reality medium.
While the winners of the regional round would receive an opportunity to be represented at the Global Best Employer Awards on 16th February 2018 at Taj Lands’ End, Mumbai, it’s safe to conclude that the future for Augray looks brighter than ever.