By using our online sites, products, and services (collectively, the "Services"), you agree that we may collect personally identifiable information (as defined below). We will not share your personally identifiable information except as described herein.
- Types of Information We Collect
- How We Collect Your Information
- Use of Your Information by Linden Lab
- Sharing Your Information with Other Companies
- Your Controls and Choices
- Children's Privacy
- Data Transfers, Storage and Processing Globally
- Comments and Questions
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information – and we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. Personal Information means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s first and last name, postal address, e-mail address and/or telephone number. Anonymous Information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual (including an individual’s computing device). Aggregate Information means information about groups or categories of individuals, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual. We may share Aggregate and Anonymous Information with other parties without restriction.
We collect the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, which may include your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password.
- Information you provide in public forums on our Service. Please note that our sites and applications may offer chat, forums, community environments (including augmented reality avatar sharing) or other tools that do not have a restricted audience. If you provide Personal Information when you use any of these features, that Personal Information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. We have no obligation to keep private personally identifiable information that you have made available to other users or the public using these functions. To request removal of your Personal Information from a public forum on one of our sites or applications, please contact Customer Support.
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
- Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms (such as social networking sites), or link your profile from a third-party site or platform to your registered account.
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms, or open emails that we send.
Additionally there are a few special circumstances to note:
- Intellectual Property Claim Notices: If you notify us of an intellectual property claim, the information in your claim notice may be shared with other parties to the disagreement or third parties in our discretion and as required by law.
- Beta Service User: If you volunteer to serve as a beta participant for our pre-release application, we may track bug reports and individual system performance in an effort to test our technology rigorously before it is deployed.
- Former Customer: If you discontinue your use of our Service, we may keep your registration file in our database for use in the event that you elect to renew your use of our Service, as well as for anti-fraud and other such protective measures.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY Augray
Augray LLC will be the data controller for your information. Augray may have access to your information where it performs services on behalf of the data controller(s)(as a data processor) and, unless prohibited under applicable law, for use on its own behalf (as a data controller) for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the products and services you request
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies
Consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you:
- Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or, as permitted, third-party products and services
- Personalize content and experiences on our sites and applications
- Provide you with advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications.
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal. Except under certain limited circumstances as set forth here and in our Terms of Service, Augray does not disclose to third parties the Personal Information or other account-related information that you provide to us without your permission. You understand, however, that Augray may disclose your Personal Information or other account-related information under the following circumstances:
- If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary under applicable law, or to comply with legal process served on Augray.
- In order to protect and defend the rights or interests of Augray, its products and services, and/or the other users of such products and services.
- In order to report to law enforcement authorities, or assist in their investigation of suspected illegal or wrongful activity, or to report any instance in which we believe a person may be in danger.
- To other third parties (a) to provide you with services you have requested, (b) to offer you information about our products or services (e.g. events or features), or (c) to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service). For instance, we may provide certain information to our payment processor, to credit card associations, banks or issuers (if you are using a credit card), to PayPal (if you are using a PayPal account), or to providers of other services you request. If you choose to use these third parties’ products or services, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. You should evaluate the practices of third party providers before deciding to use their services; and to other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity.
YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
We provide you with the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and/or delete your account registration
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts
You may choose whether to share your Personal Information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared such information to do the same. You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information, by modifying your selections at (Augray app personal settings), or sending correspondence regarding the publications or services you no longer wish to receive from us to the following address:
US AUGRAY CORPORATE OFFICE
18650 W. Corporate Drive Suite 120
Brookfield, WI 53045
Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences.
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to Personal Information that we may collect from children in our applications. Some of the features on our sites and applications are not directed towards children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children in connection with those features. Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. Therefore we do not knowingly collect personal information via our website or applications from anyone under 13.
DATA TRANSFERS, STORAGE AND PROCESSING GLOBALLY
For further information on Augray's complaince policy for European union GDPR know more.